Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why I Love Estate Sales!

People are always asking me, "How did I get started with Estate Sales?" My grandmother and mother always had an annual tag sale. I really enjoyed the seeing the people find good deals on things they wanted. It was much better than seeing unwanted items go into the trash! These memories extended into adulthood and I now own a company that holds over 100 sales a year, and is one of the most popular Estate and Tag Sale companies on Long Island and we service the entire tri-state area!

It has always been a dream of mine to own my own company, and Nationwide Estate Sales has made that possible. We are a family run business and we are a full estate sale and cleanout service. I hope you check back often to see what we are up to next!

Visit our Website
EMAIL US
800-810-9174

1 comment:

  1. Hello... I'm a Private Collector of all things World War 2 & anything Related to the Holocaust … Have been collecting now for over 50 years and always looking to add to the Collection . Thanks Darrell English

    ReplyDelete